Friday, January 22, 2010

WELCOME

Hello. I'm Eric Maynard in Mr. Lunn's second period British lit. I play basketball. I lived in Dallas, Texas and Indianapolis, Indiana. The Mavericks are my favorite NBA basketball team and the Indianapolis Colts are my favorite NFL team. I'm the youngest of five kids three boys two girls. I love college football and basketball and everything that goes with it. I love snowboarding it keeps me entertained in the winter when its to cold to do anything else. Perfect North is where i mainly go but over Thanksgiving break i went to Crystal Mountain near Seattle, Washington. Feel free to post anything on my page.

4 comments:

  1. Thats cool that you lived in Dallas. I have never been to texas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had so many kids in your family. Good luck in KBA. You're going to need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eric your page is really sweet, nice profile picture. I didn't know you lived in Dallas either that's pretty sweet, well have a awesome day! Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eric I really like your page. I was debating using dots as my background too!

    ReplyDelete